Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2010

Good afternoon!

Today, I would like you to take about 10 minutes to finish your Play To Learn Assignment on your Project Page and to finish writing your reflective blog.

Afterward I would like you to use the remaining time to log on to the online textbook.  I have your username and password if you haven't used the online textbook before.  Send me an IM and I will IM it to you.  You will be using the 6th edition GREEN book for English 12.  

Once you have logged on and have access to all that the text holds, open up page 20 and read The Quick Write.  I would like you to complete the Quick Write in a very short blog post.  Short does NOT mean sparse in content, but rather to the point. 

Do not spend an incredible amount of time on your blog; you still have reading to complete.  Begin to read "Beowulf" Part I.  It begins on page 21 of the online text.  You should be able to read up to page 30 by the time the class is over.  You are responsible for reading up to page 30 before class meets tomorrow.  Be prepared for a reading quiz to appear on the blog tomorrow.  You will email me the answers to your quiz.

Do not forget to update your Learning Logs.  The first Learning Log grade check will be Friday, Feb. 12th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment