Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday's Agenda

Today, we are going to:

1.  Learn how to edit the Learning Logs.  You will be responsible for updating your Learning Log DAILY!  I will also be updating my Learning Log daily.  I would get into the practice of taking the last 3-5 minutes of class time every day to update your Learning Log.  Your Learning Logs can be found on your wiki profile page.

2.  Continuing to Play To Learn.  Continue to play the educational video games as you were instructed to do under the directions in the Play To Learn Section of the Wiki.

3.  I will show you how to edit your PROJECTS page.  This is where your review of the games will be placed on the wiki.  The Projects page can be found on your wiki profile page.

4.  Write a blog post about your experience Playing To Learn. 

I will grade your Project page on Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment