Monday, January 25, 2010

Tuesday

Sorry I couldn't be there today.  However, I think you guys will be just fine without me.

Today, I want you to go to Blogger and register for a blog.  Use your gmail address to do this.  Begin designing your blog style.  There are tons of premade templates.  Play around with it.  If you want to write a blog post today, then go for it.  You will definitely start blogging on Weds.  I will show you some more tricks to the blogosphere when I return on Weds.  However, once you have set up a blogger profile and started designing your blog, I would like for you to make a comment on one of my blog posts.  I will then be able to add your blog to my blog roll. In short, I'll be able to follow your blog. 

So in summary, go to Blogger, create a blog, design your blog, play around with the site and continue to design your wiki profile pages.  Help each other out with the color and pictures code.  Finally, everyone should have an avatar on their profile page when I return on Weds.  If you have any questions, IM or email me.

Tonight when you have some down time, I want you to think about the following:  you know that we will be using wikis, blogs, and flash to create profiles, videos, writing platforms, and games.  How do you think we will be able to integrate Language Arts skills into the mix?  Be prepared to discuss this on Weds.

Today:
Set up a blogger account using your gmail information.
Begin designing your blog template.
Leave a comment on one of my blog posts.
Continue to design your wiki profile page.
Help each other!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Yay! I figured this out! :) thanks for all your help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im leaving a comment, hopefully its on the right thing! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey im leaving a comment yay! love this class :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really excited about this class! =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a sweet wayy to make a grade!! thanxx for taking that class :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are awesome! You managed to set up your blogs, blog, and comment without me even being in the building. Granted I was online teaching you from 20 miles away via IM and watching your wikis. You all did an awesome job today! I'll teach you a few more tricks tomorrow. I'm looking forward to learning about the tricks that you all stumbled on as well! Rock on, Macaronis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry i just now commented! Didnt now what to comment on lol

    ReplyDelete