Friday, November 13, 2009

You Have To Start At The Beginning


I'm learning all about Globaloria and how to implement it into my English 12 class next semester. I'm slightly overwhelmed. However, I'm very excited at the possibilities that are a head for my students. It will be fun learning more and more every day. I think that not only will they create spectacular projects, but the learning that will occur will be mind blowing.

In the mean time, I'm going to continue reading current teachers' (of the Globaloria program) blogs to see how they utilize the blog and interact with the students. I will continue to take note on how I have used blogs in the past with my former students.
Also, if you get the chance, go and check out how Berkeley Springs High School set up a symposium for their AP students last year. This is the blog. It will lead you to their wiki. Awesomely, creative idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment